Mô tả công việc
Haravan is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to play in scaling up marketing efforts across all paid channels.
This role is responsible for managing our user acquisition campaigns. Our marketing team covers a broad set of acquisition opportunities including: search, social, display, video and email. You’ll drive cross-functional efforts across acquisition and lifecycle marketing, working with product, engineering and analytics. You will be a data driven growth marketing specialist that can optimize current marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities to grow the business.
What you will be working on:
- Planning and delivering marketing strategy.
- Managing and controlling whole paid traffic budget most effective, including: KPI of paid traffic channels, budget & growth of paid channels and reporting traffic.
- Create, launch, monitor and optimize all paid campaigns guided by ROI targets, customer segments and the company’s business objectives.
- Opening more new advertising and marketing channels to expand potential market, revenue, new customers and branding.
- Optimize user funnel conversion with data and experiments.
- Research and analysis of consumer and market insights.
- Optimizing and scaling up marketing budget to achieve exceptional return on investment.
- Demonstrate team leadership skills with proven ability to lead, motivate and develop team members personal development.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to align efforts and enhance group performance.
- Work closely with SEO, Content, Social team focused on organic user acquisition methods. Working closely with team to support the team drive traffic and sales.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 3 years of professional work experience as a Performance Marketing.
- Rich paid performance marketing experience.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing business environment situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution.
- Ability to create, implement and optimize performance marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and make proposals for further development.
- Create rigorous A/B testing strategy so that we are always learning and finding new wins.
- Manage relationships with vendors and advertising providers.
- Work closely with our Design team to create landing page and content strategies for user acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with our Data Science and Business Analysts team to ensure decisions are data-driven and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention.
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance.
- Quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare (HaraCare).
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Company Trip, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/11/2020
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
HARAVAN was established in March 2014 as a SaaS company, providing breakthrough One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform for SMEs, e-commerce merchants, retailers, and shops to start, run, and grow their business online and offline. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group, providing technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
We MAKE COMMERCE BETTER by giving the true value for merchants, businesses, startups, and our partners.
Check our vacancies at https://careers.haravan.com.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 4, số 182, đường Lê Đại Hành, phường 15, quận 11, TP.HCMWebsite: https://www.haravan.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29