Mô tả công việc
- Design and execute performance test strategy.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and test scenarios.
- Build scripts using Jmeter in integration with Athena and Google Data Studio.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Communicate directly with English speaking client to get requirement, define working process and testing approaches
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Generate test summary reports for management review
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Linux Certified (at least RHCA level I), have knowledge and understanding of hardware systems and related technologies, networking infrastructure -> FOR 1ST POSITION
- Experience working as DBA (SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Hbase,..) including experience with design, implementation, backup and recovery, monitoring, and performance tuning -> FOR 2ND POSITION
- Good English skills, can communicate well both writing and verbal
NICE - TO - HAVE:
- Front-End Development & researching skills
- Experience with scaling up and out databases to meet the needs of increased storage and computing capacity
- Thorough understanding Linux/Unix server performance tuning at the OS level
- Knowledge of Python, bash, CMake, and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with virtualization platforms, such as virtual machines and containers
- Ability to create, setup and run performance tests to help determine optimal hosting configurations
- Experience with AWS in an enterprise environment
+ EC2 deployment and management
+ S3 management
+ Networking infrastructure including ALB/ELB
+ Cloudwatch monitoring
- Knowledge and experience with Git, Github, and other source code management tools.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29