Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate in job fairs, university activities.
- Be contact point (HR partner) for all interns at RBVN Monitor sport program (employees‘ benefit)
- Administrative support in HR department.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Final year students pursuing bachelor or master degree in related major with high interest in Human Resources functions
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage
- Good command in English and Vietnamese
- Good user of MS Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Ability to work in multicultural
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with seven business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, Packaging Technology and Automotive Electronics.
Trụ sở công ty: 10th Floor, 194 Golden Building, 473 Dien Bien Phu St., Binh Thanh Dist. Ho Chi Minh CityWebsite: http://www.bosch.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29