Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Work location:Ho Chi Minh
Number of vacancies:1 Vacancy
Skills:Agile × 5English × 5Project Manager × 5
Industry:High Technology (IT, Software,...)
Job Overview & Responsibility
- Ensure that the platform delivers maximum value to the business for the overall investment made.
- Work with IT Solution Team and the Project Co-ordinator to understand program objectives, budget, and epics for the platform.
- Own the Program Backlog & the Roadmap of the Platform.
- Coordinating Platform Board (Business Owner & Platform Management team) for prioritization of Program Epics and Features using Weighted Shortest Job First.
- Facilitate communication and negotiation between the teams collaborating to deliver the platform.
- Oversee the entire Platform development lifecycle from concept through launch and beyond.
- Establish and communicate the vision of the platform.
- Develop and communicate the roadmap of the platform.
- Provide content completion forecasts based on the program’s forecast velocity.
- Help the teams understand the backlog items and their priorities.
- Own, define and champion Business Features.
- Define Releases and Program Increments.
- Run the program Kanban process to ensure visibility of the Program Backlog.
- Chair the Product Management Group.
- Chair the Product Owner(s) Sync.
- Work with VN to build an effective Product Management Group.
- Work with VN to Build an effective Product Owner Team.
Preparation and participation in PI Planning
- Understand how Strategic Themes/Strategic Initiative from Board of Director influence the strategic direction of the Platform.
- Negotiate capacity and funding for Business Features.
- Select and prioritize the candidate Features for the PI.
- Lead problem solving workshops to understand the root causes of content issues and impediments.
- Lead workshops to establish cost of delay & prioritize the Platform Backlog for development team.
- Lead the on-going ceremonies of the Product Management Group.
- Lead the on-going ceremonies of the Product Owner Team.
- Participate in Release Management and solution validation; accept Features as “Done”.
- Help the teams understand their Features, objectives and priorities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Over 5+ years relevant experience in managing the delivery of a range of IT products with IT degree and PM certification.
- 5+ years of product management experience in fast-paced, growth-oriented company.
- Certification: Agile Product Owners. Having SAFe certification/experiences.
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter who has an ability to work with minimum direction.
- High level of technical understanding to determine technical needs and issues for the business.
- Experience of managing a range of medium and large-scale projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Strong Stakeholder and vendor management experience.
- Change and resource management experience.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Travel aboard is required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why Candidate should apply for this position
1. We care about you
- Tet Bonus & Performance bonus
- Meal allowance, free parking
- Accidental and health-care insurance, annual heath check up, flu vaccination
2. We care about your career development
- We provide opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training.
- Talent Development, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers.
3. We care about the team building, and you’re invited to
- Company trip
- Happy Hour
- Team building
- Year-end party
- Mid-autumn festival
- Annual sports tournament
- Sport activities: Football, Badminton,..
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29