Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Drive service performance improvement. Lead monthly service review with involved parties, rank service received, track and manage improvement
• Drive signed-off cost savings for the whole country
• Engage in dealing contract with vendors to achieve the maximum benefit for Damco
• Facilitate structured procurement efforts in all procurement activities by providing relevant tools and guidelines (e.g. Sourcing Light)
• Manage accurate reporting of such savings monthly via WCP Tool & appropriate sanity checks
• Set centralized procurement policy. Work with cross functions to close gaps in procurement skills & knowledge as identified in WCP Tool, introducing Contract Management Tool & Supplier Performance & Relationship Management
• Liaise with APA Procurement and Centre Damco on progress and specific initiatives
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Procurement Specific Skills: Understands and utilises:
Utilises understanding of procurement strategy to ensure project and daily work is aligned to the execution of regional strategy. Develops project strategies and may contribute to the development of other operational or tactical aspects to support regional strategy.
• Stakeholder Management: Expert.
An expert in internal and external stakeholder relationships: builds implicit trust with all stakeholders, resolves complex multi-stakeholder issues that encroach on a number of areas; is able to coach others in advanced or complex stakeholder management situations.
• Project Management: Understands and utilises.
Utilises project management principles and experience as a project manager for smaller projects or as a team member on larger projects; develops, owns and executes full project plan lifecycle; seeks support for complex issues
• Sourcing: Expert.
Expert in entire sourcing process and the details within; able to be in full control of this process; leads very high level sourcing projects; develops innovative concepts, tools and methods to address new challenges; acts as coach, trainer or mentor to direct reports and others.
• Supplier Relationship Management: Understands and utilises.
Utilises the principles of supplier relationships management in own work; supports others in planning and/or implementing parts of a supplier relationships strategy; requires guidance to drive a structured implementation of a supplier relationship strategy.
• Negotiation: Understands and utilises.
Utilises the principles of negotiation in own work to plan and execute basic negotiation strategies. Leads negotiations in smaller projects or plays a supporting role in more complex ones.
• Contract Management: Understands and utilises.
Utilises full cycle of contract management process in own work. Interacts with customers/suppliers regarding contracts if needed but may need guidance in more complex situations.
• Responsible Procurement: Understands and utilises.
Utilises the Third Party Code of Conduct and UN Global Compact principles as part of the procurement process; knows when and how to include the principles in discussions with suppliers; ensures Responsible Procurement is incorporated into supplier contracts.
• Risk Management: Understands and utilises.
Conducts risk analysis by planning, developing and implementing the relevant risk management strategies; considers appropriate mitigating and contingency actions proactively.
• Spend analysis: Expert.
An expert provides intuitive analysis of a wide range of sources; abstracts and structures data to drill down on findings to provide rich reports which reflect the information requirements of the target audience.
• Industry Knowledge: Expert.
Expert for a range of categories/commodities; develops robust strategies based on this knowledge, targeted to exploit market conditions; fully cognizant of industry cost model, funding structure and corporate development, using information pro-actively.
** Personality/Character traits
• Independent but will seek help/escalate when necessary, and not only when asked
• Self-motivated with capacity to motivate others
• Strong , relish challenges, pushes back on pushbacks
• Positive, can do attitude
• Proactive behaviour, sense of urgency
• Good listener, able to pick up on, and understand key issues being discussed
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKinh doanh / Bán hàng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Company name: Damco Vietnam.
Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has 11,300 employees in over 300 offices across 90 countries and representation in a further 30 countries. In 2012, the company had a net turnover of USD 3,3 billion, managed more than 2,7 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and air freighted more than 210,000 tonnes. Damco is part of Maersk Group.
Address: 4th Floor, Zen Building, 54-56 Nguyen Trai, dist. 1, HCMC
Trụ sở công ty: Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai, Distric 1, HCMC
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29