Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Negotiate prices based on volume with suppliers.
- Coordinate with development merchandising and obtain greige commitment. Book grieve according to the commitment with the suppliers.
- Receive PO creation confirmation from data team and post purchase orders.r
- Follow up on receiving PI and delivery confirmation from suppliers.
- Confirming OTT dates to planning and merchandising teams
- Follow up 1st Bulk / Dye lot approval with supplier or customer to achieve OTT.
- Update planning and merchant team of the RM delivery status on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with suppliers and obtain Ex Fty dates and follow up on cargo booking with forwarder.
- Attend to quality and quantity concerns and resolve issues.
- Other works assign by manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- MS-Office skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills
- Logistics understanding
- Problem solving skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềThời trang
Kỹ năngKỹ năng đàm phán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd (FGL) is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam.
FGL was established in 1994 with 100% foreign investment. We now have 6 manufacturing facilities spread across the Dong Nai province and over 10000 employees in total. In 2014, we produced and shipped over 52 million garments to our valued customers.
FGL is a subsidiary of the Hirdaramani Group of companies, Sri Lanka (www.hirdaramani.com) and LT apparel, USA (www.ltapparel.com). Our group also has manufacturing operations in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh with stand-alone sourcing offices in Vietnam, China and Hong Kong.
Trụ sở công ty: KCN Bien Hoa II, Dong Nai, Viet NamWebsite: http://fashiongarments.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29