Mô tả công việc
- Monitoring the purchasing process follow company's policy and suggest for improving it.
- Ensure proper placing of Purchase Orders: Quantity price, term and conditions, delivery schedule and payment terms.
- Follow up quality issue with supplier based on feedback from other section
- Coordinate with internal relative department for identifying the types, specification, requirement to - - - Ensure the supply of the right materials, products and services
- On behalf of Procurement Manager to work with other section to handle and solve the problem (if any)
- To prepare purchase annual, monthly, weekly report required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Age: 30 - 33 years’ old
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in procurement.
Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent, graduated from FTU is preferable.
Language ability: Good verbal and written communication skills both in English (Toiec 600 or equivalent level) and Japanese (N2).
Computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Other skills: Good communication, negotiation, reporting skill, logical thinking, problem-solving…
Character: Result-oriented, pro-active, strong attention to detail and effective problem-solver, honest, carefulness.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration package (From 700$ - 1000$)
- Company car will be provided for employee from the Hanoi center
- Full weekend holiday (Saturday and Sunday)
- Từ Hà Đông – Cầu Nhật Tân
- Từ Lê Văn Thiêm – Cầu Nhật Tân
- Từ Linh Đàm – Tây Sơn – Cầu Thăng Long
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngIntermedidate English
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29