Product Manager (Women Healthcare/Diabetes/Cardiovascular)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking for 3 Product Managers in charge 3 products: Women Healthcare, Diabetes and Cardiovascular.
This role will lead and manage marketing activities and sales performance to achieve/exceed the brand's objectives (target, P&L) nationwide quarterly, yearly through strategic planning, operation and execution, communication internal and external stakeholders, training development team with positive attitude and behavior.
1. Marketing & Sales:
1.1. Strategic Planning:
- Understanding market environment, customers, consumers competitors, through field visit, research, market intelligence, analysis tools to develop Brand Plan, Financial plan, SFE plan in short term and medium term.
- Ensuring the brand objectives to achieve within the approved A&P resources by monitoring and analyzing it on monthly basis in coordination with finance and controlling.
- Partnership development and build professional relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
1.2. Operation and execution:
- Managing the brand: propose and develop Unique Selling Point and Brand Positioning, Brand communications, Marketing and Sales tools quarterly.
- Implementation & Tactics: Prepare marketing Mix and Implementation Plan including BTL/ATL activities…
- Forecasting: market base forecasting, manage stock issues.
- Prepare and allocate target, incentive scheme …aligned with brand objective, Commercial Solution Sales contest and manage payment on time
- Managing Information gaps: Market research, assessing competitive activity
- Closely cooperate with Multiline team to increase availability and coverage in Pharmacy Channel.
- Develop and manage trade marketing network, sub-distributors, other partnerships in marketing and distribution Nationwide
- Conduct market research (if requires) to enhance customer insights, recall message and brand healthy in market.
1.3. QBR development:
- Quarterly review: Define key issues and opportunities with valid assumptions, impact, actions, timeline.
- Measure results, Evaluate, Propose & carry out corrective action.
- Attend training/meeting/QBR meeting and events based on approved plan to make sure brand strategy and objectives are meet/exceed expectation.
2. Internal and external Communication:
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that the planning and execution on target, on process, on time
- Ensure field force understand the communication strategy and the action plan by providing them regular POA (Plan of Action) in a simplified / easy to understand version
- Field works and field visit for brand execution, KOL development, Key decision makers in hospitals/Insurance/SOH, dual visit with Sales for coaching, market updates…with actions.
- Team management: recruitment, retention, motivation team and make sure staffs understand and execution daily activities with company policy, compliance, code of conduct.
- Conduct Team meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and submit reports on time with high quality.
- Manage staffs’ payment on time and effectively based on market needs and brand objectives.
- Promotional: develop brochures, gimmicks, materials, MIMS materials align with brand strategy, approved budget and allocate quarterly to team.
- Cooperate with Hospital and Pharmacy Multiline team to drive tender, retailers, wholesalers support for business.
- Close relationship with key contacts in principal to make sure both sides keep updating the expectation and alignment.
- Contribute to Commercial Solutions on SOP, process, team building, share best practices…and attend all required training/meeting locally and PRN.
3. Training and development:
- Cooperate with training, SFE, medical to organize quarterly refresh training about product knowledge, disease knowledge, SOP, CRM, Data base, update call Center (if any)
- Involve and attend recruitment, retention, motivation, development process for team and Commercial Solutions team.
- Involve New Product Development process and lead new product launch based on management approval.
4. Working Attitude:
- Self motivation and strengthen team spirit with good attitude and behaviors.
- Willing to accept related organization changes if any (new brands, tasks, responsibilities…)
- Closely cooperate with cross-functional (hospital team, business support, IC, HR, BD…to handle the business matter and explore business opportunities
- Ready to support Line Managers/Head department on ad-hoc requirements (if any)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
University graduated related to pharmaceutical, marketing, or commercial are advantages. MBA profile is a plus.
At least 3 - 5 years of experience in management position OTC (ATL/BTL), Pharma market knowhow
Experienced in sales marketing management & brand management
Good at presentation, time management and leadership skills
Fluency in English (4 skills)
Ability to work under high pressures and multi-tasks
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn