Mô tả công việc
Our mission is to create the best experience for our users when they’re in their own quest searching for the best vacation possible. The Product marketing executive role will be responsible for owning our user experience interacting with content inside our products. We are seeking a product development candidate that can literally improve the overall experience of every users coming to the platform.
- You would own our users experience. Together with the team, you will also need to plan and execute user experience research and interview. You are the ‘voice of the customer’ within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences. So, after that, you and the team can detect the pain points and proceed in the right way to improve the experience.
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with the engineering and design leads to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products.
- You would handle market research on current trending products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• The key skills typically required for a successful product marketing executive include:
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing executive you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing executive is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
• Background from Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration are all preferable.
• Experienced in Online Travel Agent or E-commerce industry is a plus.
• Experienced working in Customer Service is a plus.
• Experienced with surveying or analytic tools is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary
- KPI bonus twice a year based on performance
- Promotion opportunities
- Attractive benefits (lunch, bike parking, others)
- Other benefits, social insurance, health insurance in accordance with the labor law plus other benefits offered by the company (sports, gatherings, company trip, holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment, opportunities to learn and work in a professional environment, chances to learn English during working time
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngMarket Research
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29