Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision. This position will report directly to Product Manager.
• Owning and maintaining a well-groomed backlog that allows for efficiency and flexibility.
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our competitors and the industry.
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
• Document the stakeholders’ business requirements in details with all assumptions and caveats included.
• Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified in day to day operations.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to conduct UAT and release product features.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Software Business Analyst at least for 1 year is referred.
• MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields.
• Knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Creative thinker with a vision.
• Attention to details.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary
- KPI bonus twice a year based on performance plus Tet bonus
- Promotion opportunities
- Attractive benefits (lunch, bike parking, others)
- Annual health check, Aon care package, full paid social insurance & health insurance in accordance with the labor law plus other benefits offered by the company (sports, gatherings, company trip, holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment, opportunities to learn and work in a professional environment, chances to learn English during working time
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29