Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a highly analytical and self-motivated Product Owner to work with a team to deliver high level consulting services.
The PO is responsible for working with customers (internal and external) to develop solutions to challenging business problems and opportunities. The PO works with the customer to fully flesh out ideas, helping them to understand key business integration points as well as any tradeoffs that may exist. The PO works to translate the customers requirements into Agile story form for implementation by our development team. Finally, the PO acts as a subject matter expert throughout a project to ensure that any questions from the technical or customer teams are answered in a timely fashion.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Gather data from client environments through a combination of observational assessments, process mapping, stakeholder interviews and contextual data sources
- Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts and get to a truthful understanding.
- Present findings through BI dashboards and in presentations to senior stakeholders both within Conduent and the client
- Identification of actionable intelligence from the data gathered during customer interactions.
- Working with data engineering teams to identify data sources, and their relationship to the wider customer journey
- On-site human intelligence insight gathering and assessment of policy and process in client environments
- Ensuring the right data is available in all decision making, presented in an easily consumable way
- Presenting finding to clients and internal stakeholders through dashboards, demonstrating a strong understanding of the clients customer journey
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Bachelor Degree minimum
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders in a confident way
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and communicate with diverse teams.
- Experience with business processes across multiple data domains in a services based company
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
- Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication.
- Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet deadlines under time-to-market pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Salary & Allowances
- Competitive income, lunch allowance, 13 fixed months salary, performance bonus and gift on special occasion.
- Performance review: twice a year
- Annual leave: 15 - 20 days/year and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
- Good Insurance added Bao Viet premium healthcare insurance
- Be provided with high performance laptop and screen
- Opportunity to experience a great workplace where young & world-class talents work together passionately
- Opportunity to promptly boost your capability by solving challenging issues of a big tech ecosystem. It’s worth your try.
- Very diverse offline and online seminars & workshop provided by company, supervisors, mentors and buddies
- Clear and flexible career path
- Be sponsored to study online courses and get certification.
- Modern and flexible Agile Office fully equipped with gaming, yoga, gym, lunch area, personal locker, open space... No dress code, just shine your way.
- Learning culture, initiatives and proactive attitude are strongly encouraged at One Mount
- Team building, company trip and internal events each month
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 07/07/2021
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29