Mô tả công việc
• Review bid package to ensure specifications are clear and correct, and all safety, regulatory and reliability requirements are met.
• Participate in product / material development
• Work with customers, suppliers, and 3rd party labs closely on product testings.
• Work with customer regarding product integrity matters.
• Work on Color Management System and workflow, and provide product design approval.
• Establish and communicate visual standards and quality guidelines during pilot runs and production start up.
• Provide process and technical support to GAE, senior PE and / or PE
• Provide final quality disposition to inspection and testing department to ensure correct interpretation of results, to provide standards setting, rework, repair planning, and inspection and retesting instructions for reworked lots.
• Partner with suppliers to ensure quality reproduction are in compliance with customers’ expectation.
• Accomplish any other projects assigned by the supervisor and or Department Manager.
• Frequent travel to offices and factories in various locations in Vietnam. Potential for travel to South-East Asia countries.
• Conduct inspection on finished products.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Degree or above in Printing Engineering or Technology
• Solid experience in Lithographic production, accurate color sense & design approval of cards and paper related products are desired
• At least 5 years working experience in Printing Production Solution, in depth knowledge in Color Management & Professional Album Production
• Strong command of English
• Well versed in Desktop Publishing software and graphics software, experience in Gravure and screen-printing are definite assets
• Innovative, independent and able to work under pressure
• Be a team player, able to build good rapport with co-workers and maintain effective collaboration with suppliers
• Willingness to travel extensively
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm 8h-17h thứ 2-thứ 6
- Tháng lương 13, tăng lương, đào tạo, du lịch
- 15 ngày phép + 1 ngày sinh nhật
- Phụ cấp đi lại, điện thoại
- BH đóng full lương, BHSK
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29