Production Supervisor (tiếng Anh; max 22 triệu; làm xoay ca)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Responsible to manage, lead and supervise a team to achieve the organization objectives.
2. Be the area owner and accountable for the area/section performance metric such as safety, productivity, quality, delivery, cost, ROCK (Remove, Organize, Clean, Keep), etc.
3. Ensure the production team is clearly communicated with company policies, EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) and quality regulatory requirements and comply with it at all time.
4. Provide proper training (Plating Work, Molding Work, Stamping Work, HDR Work, Automation Work, SME Work, Optic Work etc) to the associates and ensure they are certified to perform their job with the tools provided according to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) / WI (Work Instruction).
5. Conduct regular 1:1 meeting, weekly stand up meeting with the associate as part of communication to provide/receive update, feedback and discuss about personal development and calibrate on expectation.
6. Ensure a safe working environment for associates with enforcement on PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) compliance and LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) application.
7. Ensure product is produced according to the print in order to meet the industry standards and customer expectations for quality.
8. Proactively look into quality improvement to ensure OD and PPM meet the corporate target.
9. Contain and investigate any quality issue timely (together with MQS/technician etc) in order to minimize the cost impact and escapee to customer.
10. Responsible to support, work with and ensure OSS schedule the order according to the due date and batching opportunity, confirm material availability to deliver the order to customer timely.
11. Work with OSS to manage the expedite system, rescheduling code and realistic date.
12. Manage the machine capacity and people capacity (this include the associate work schedule like OT, time off, vacation etc) with alignment to the order schedule.
13. Ensure orders are executed according to Rule.
14. Responsible for overall cost performance in your cost center. Manage the Over Time according to business requirement, drive for scrap and productivity improvement to reduce cost.
15. Communicate to Techs on priority and engage them in troubleshooting defective tooling that may cause efficiency or quality concern.
16. Walk the line frequently to know what is happening in the line and able to address the issue timely with the team.
17. Monitor and review metric regularly and responsible to initiate, implement and work closely with relevant party to drive continuous improvement.
18. To stop production of non-conforming products.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Strong in data analysis and is data driven.
2. Experience with Process knowledge for related area.
3. Excellent problem solving, investigation skills, detail orientation.
4. People management and leadership skills.
5. Understand manufacturing concept, experience in lean and six sigma is preferred.
6. Must possess good communication skills – written and verbal.
7. Must be able to use Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
8. Team player and must be able to work with multiple groups of people – Operators, Floor Mgr.’s, Engineers, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Working Hour: Shift 1: 7.30 am – 4.30 pm; Shift 2: 2 pm – 10 pm; Shift 3: 10 pm – 6 am; Mon - Sat
2. 13th salary + yearly bonus
3. Salary increase; health insurance; social insurance; 12 days annual leaves
4. Other benefit will be discussed in the interview
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29