Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage portfolio of 50–100 contacts (alumni, clients, and prospects) and develop relationships to provide personalized education solutions that achieve their short- and long-term goals. Consistently maintain and optimize communication with portfolio of contacts through various channels including in-person, phone calls, emails, and other online platforms.
- Acquire new clients through marketing campaigns, personal networks, tele-sales, client referrals, and strategic prospecting.
- Actively engage in continuous professional development to increase industry, product, and sales knowledge.
- Prepare market analyses and sales reports and support other academic, business development, and marketing activities.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers and handling questions about Everest Education and our offerings.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Academic or work experience in advertising, business development, marketing, public relations, or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good local knowledge of Ho Chi Minh City, especially D1, D2, and D7
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29