Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Roles: To manage the development and implementation of VSF’s projects, especially DynaGen Initiative, as well as participate in fundraising for the projects.
- Manage and implement responsible projects, including: quality control,
develop and maintain good relationships with partners and donors,
promote the project, financial management, documentation, monitoring
and evaluation, reporting, etc.
- Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is
completed to agreed time frames
- Ensure implementation of VSF’s operational policies, procedures and
guidelines in all aspects of VSF’s projects
- Support to the Coordinator in fundraising for projects (project proposal
writing and designing, seeking fundraising opportunities, presentation
- Conduct tasks required from line managers and VSF’s director
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree, preferably social science
- At least 3 years’ experience in program/project implementation, planning
and management, working experience with NGOs or international development organization
- Ability to handle crisis situations
- Good network with journalists/press, government agencies, and business
- Good understanding and practical experience in project proposal writing
and designing, and project management and implementation
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Able to travel to project areas on a regular basis
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
- Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Participate in training programs of the Company.
- Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
- Participate in the annual teambuilding and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
- Attractive Rewards & Recognition Scheme.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29