Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Programme Officer - Embassy Of Ireland
He/she will be an integral part of the Programme Team, act as focal point on thematic priorities (gender equality, governance, nutrition etc), and participate in managing the development projects and programmes supported under the Embassy Mission Strategy across the four countries of operation (Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar).
1. Main duties:
Strategy & Planning:
- Annual programme planning; decision-making on programme partnerships and budgets.
- Contribute to Embassy’s Strategy and business plan implementation (monitoring, assessing, reporting, review and analysis, etc).
- Manage partnerships and projects in accordance with grant management guidelines.
- Frequent travel to project locations for field monitoring.
- Ensure financial management of and accountability for partnerships and projects, including processing payments, budgets and expenditure, financing agreements.
2. Other duties:
Policy Engagement & Embassy Support:
- Build strong and effective working relationships with individuals and cooperating units.
- Work with relevant staff, external working groups and other events to promote Ireland’s positions.
- Support the Embassy’s public diplomacy, consular work, trade and communications activities.
- Translation - interpretation and administrative support.
- Conduct other tasks as directed by Embassy management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Essential Requirements:
- Bachelors level qualification in development studies, social sciences, economics or relevant discipline.
- Excellent competency in English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Project Management or relevant fields.
- A legal entitlement to live and work in Vietnam prior to recruitment.
* * *
- Willingness to travel frequently as requested and undertake training
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Relevant administrative experience and attention to detail.
- Capacity to focus on priorities and to work to tight deadlines;
- Good task and time management skills to handle a wide range of tasks from basic to complex.
* * *
- Ability to listen, to consult and to share information and ideas.
- Ability to work independently, whilst having teamwork skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
2. Desirable requirements:
- Knowledge of Khmer and/or Lao languages.
- Experience in supporting/managing development programmes or working for international organisations/embassies.
Your application should include a cover letter, CV, copy of university certificate, name and contact details of three referees, a passport photo and statement directly addressing the selection criteria below. (for each criterion no more than 100 words).
Written applications form part of the final assessment, and applications that do not directly address the selection criteria will not be considered.
A. A minimum qualification of a Bachelors level qualification in development studies, social sciences, economics or other relevant discipline.
B. Experience in supporting or managing development programmes, with experience of working for international organisations or embassies an advantage.
C. Sound understanding of the socio-economic development environment in Vietnam, with knowledge of the context in Cambodia, Lao PDR and/or Myanmar/Burma an advantage. Knowledge and understanding of Ireland’s development programme.
D. Strong organisational and administrative skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision, to set priorities and manage complex tasks and competing demands to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards of work. Ability to adapt to new tasks and situations as required.
E. Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to cooperate well with colleagues, partners and government and to develop good working relationships. Ability to work well as a member of a team, as well as to work independently.
F. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English and Vietnamese, including strong liaison, negotiation and translation skills. Competency in Khmer/Lao languages an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Full-time gross monthly salary of $929.
- Annual bonus up to two month’s base salary.
- Additional health and accident insurance.
- Annual leave allowance of 20 days per annum, exclusive of public holidays.
- Extensive on job training and development.
- International and professional work environment with a motivated committed team.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNGO / Phi chính phủ / Phi lợi nhuận
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29