Project Electrical Engineer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
.THQ Metallurgy Company is in the process of building the first Greenfield primary Aluminium smelter complex in Vietnam Dak Nong province. The Engineering, Procurement and Management is being done in Hanoi at the THQ Head office. The Dak Nong Aluminium Smelter is being constructed within the Nhan Co Industrial Zone, Nhan Co Commune, Dak R’Lap district, Dak Nong province.
2. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring the plant's entire electrical distribution system is designed according to relevant standards and ensure that all contractors designs are correct.
• Responsible for the design reviews of all contractors in relation to the High, Medium & Low voltage systems related to the smelter project for all areas.
• Provide technical support to internal & external customers & suppliers.
• Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities related to the Electrical system.
• Ensure all relevant safety objectives and electrical standards are adhered to for all contracts.
• Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget.
• Create and finalize designs to meet project scope of work and safety requirements, Bill of Materials and spare part requirements.
• Work closely with Automation Engineer & suppliers/contractors to ensure compliance to SOW and relevant standards.
• Engineering drawing development inputs as required.
• Lead the design reviews for the high/medium/low voltage electrical distribution systems.
• Lead and coordinate all electrical distribution equipment requirements related to GIS, Rectifier Transformers, HV/MV switchgear, distribution transformers, protective relays, main distribution boards, motor control centers, motors, adjustable speed drives, and industrial lighting.
• Attend Factory acceptance testing and Site acceptance testing as required.
• Assist with Site Engineering, Project commissioning, start up, and ramp up of the Entire electrical distribution system.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• + 5 years’ electrical engineering experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
• Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
• Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
• Good project engineering capabilities, SOW of work creation
• Good ability to design electrical distribution systems
• Overall ability to design and review all levels of electrical equipment
• Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
• Able to work in a project team with multiple teams
• Able to work in an office and site based project team
• Exceptional English & Vietnamese written and verbal communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
.BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của Luật lao động
.Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29