Mô tả công việc
The role of the PMO Assistant (Project Management Office Assistant) is to support day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office and ensure excellent PMO process adherence.
The PMO Assistant will be reporting to PMO Team Lead and responsible for, but not limited to:
• Coordinate PMO activities:
- Manage Project resource data, ensure that the data is kept updated daily
- Take charge in preparation of reports, documents and business presentations
- Organize PMO meetings, events, trainings and exams; actively follow up with decisions/ action plan when applicable
- Support to enforce adherence of PMO processes and procedures
• Support Sales/Presales functions:
- creating/filing contracts, proposals, estimation.
- filing/managing employee’s resumes and certificates
• Support and Control Delivery Managers, Project Managers in project execution
- Ensure profitability of projects and timely resolutions of issues/risks,
- Ensure deliver quality product to customers
- Communication and escalation
• Support billing team regarding information/data for invoicing
• Actively take part in Company activities to contribute building up Niteco's culture
• Do other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Bachelor degree
- Excellent business English in all four skills: speaking, listening, writing, reading
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively across functional teams and multinational stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience working in a multinational environment is a must. Experience working in IT industry is a big plus
- Outstanding organizational skills couple with a good ability to work well in a team
- Capability to work on multiple tasks at one time while maintaining high quality standards
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Great attention to details
- Proactive and take initiatives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with allowances (including allowance for employees with children under 03 years old), 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Potential opportunities for onsite work for international projects abroad.
- Organized training and a support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10, MS Office 2016, and Visual Studio, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- An active workplace with many activities provided by the company and the Trade Union.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF, Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation, to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities clubs such like badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29