Mô tả công việc
- Work coordinately Costing & Contracting team, Involved in Project tendering and Bidding;
- Prepare Technical bidding documents, work methodology, flow chart, schedule program etc.
- Support and lead project management team members, junior engineers with engineering knowledge, guide and monitor designers, engineers to develop analysis and design drawings;
- Review and provide quality control for analysis and design drawings prepared by designers, engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
- Manage and be responsible for the overall performance of Construction Decoration projects;
- Prepare project management reports and correspondence to international standard;
- Liaise with owners, consultants etc, Review documents provided by Clients or other design parties and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfill the scope of works
- Liaise with government authorities, prepare and review documents and carry out relative work and procedures to ensure the work meet the national and local law and regulations;
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client’s requirements, including quality, timing, site civilized construction, filing works etc.
- Site management including sub-con & labour management, Material & stock management, Machinery management etc.
- Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated;
- Ensure project budget and deadlines are met
- Report to management on weekly basis
- Support management in sales and business development activities, meet local Clients
- Support management in development of Project Management department;
- Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for project management;
- Ad-Hoc works assigned by the top management of the company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Rich Experience in Project Management (at least 10 years);
• Experience working with Residential type Projects (Apartments & Condo, Hotel & Resort etc.)
• Experience in Leading/Management positions (at least 3 years);
• With experience working in International companies;
• Team working, Good communication and Management skills;
• Good at Vietnamese and English language, Chinese language skill will be a big plus.
• Familiar with Local Construction Decoration material market, manage certain material resources;
• Familiar with Local sub-con, Labour market, Manage certain sub-con, labour resources;
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in architect, construction related major;
• Good at AutoCAD and Office Software (Word, Excel etc.);
• Certified Engineer or Constructor with license or Certificate;
• Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
• Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
• Mainly work with Interior Fit-out & Decoration Project, other project experience and knowledge also welcome.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 full-paid annual leave days;
- Working in professional and international environment;
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Chuyên tư vấn, thiết kế và thi công nội thất.
Trụ sở công ty: 271 Bùi Xương TrạchWebsite: http://noithatminhdat.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29