Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage the delivery of the digital eCommerce projects using SCRUM-based methodology
- Assist project teams (Product Owners and Project leads) in administration of the projects being responsible for internal and external reporting, tracking sprint and project progress, and maintenance of the selected project artifacts.
- Project backlog grooming using Jira - working with the project team to identify the tasks requiring additional details and enriching the information in the tickets.
- Assistance to Product Owner with the acceptance of the delivered tasks - review and closure in Jira when all acceptance criteria are met.
- Tracking of the delivery of the sprint backlog and reporting on the delivery.
- Resource planning, management and tracking.
- Drafting the project documentation using the templates and using the inputs from the project team.
- Address client questions and requests, related to the tasks in the Sprint backlog.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Be a recent graduate in IT or Business (with a good understanding of Digital). At least Bachelor Degree is required.
- Sound Oral And Written Communication Skills in English
- Maintain a positive attitude and good temperament, even in difficult situations
- Build good working relationships with coworkers
- Understanding of the Agile and Waterfall principles and frameworks (SCRUM and PMI PMBOK)
- Understanding of the Digital / eCommerce functionality & technology
- Experience in Jira, Confluence and G Suite.
- Well organised and can manage multiple projects and/or tasks
- Keen attention to detail, organised and willing to succeed
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Experience on any other eCommerce platforms
- Experience working in Agile / SCRUM teams
- Knowledge on and/or certification from PMI (PMP, PMI-ACP) or SCRUM Alliance / Scrum.org (CSM,CSPO)
- Technical background in PHP LAMP stack
- Working in one of the leading Magento eCommerce agencies globally
- Performance bonus
- Join Football, Ping-pong, Foosball & Cinema clubs
- Spring & Summer company trip
- Free snacks & beverages
- Private health insurance package
- Team building activities
- Opportunities to work overseas at Australian and Ukraine offices
- A lot of interesting and challenging Magento 2 Commerce projects providing great experience and learning opportunities
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Mentorship program and a number of perks to all team members
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngProject Manager
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29