Mô tả công việc
- Lead & Coach Data Department Team
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare estimates
- Develop a project plan, monitor progress and track the traffic and workload flowing into the team
- Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change requests and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Give explanation to Senior, Customer about the necessary devices, equipment
- Prepare devices, equipment (borrowing, buying)
- Do other tasks requested by Senior Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information management system or Business administration Good knowledge at software engineering and SDLC
- Deep understanding of project management models (PMBOK, CMMI)
- Software development methods (Agile, Scrum, RUP)
- Good at team management skill
- Good English command (reading, listening, speaking and writing)
- Minimum of 1 years of management/leadership experience in a software development organization required
- Must have at least 3 years experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- Report to Senior Management (Project Manager, Senior Project
- Manager, CDO) for project's activities periodically or as requested (if any)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.)
- Lunch allowance and free parking
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Team building, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: coffee, football, table-tennis, boxing, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29