Mô tả công việc
• Working in software development project with foreign customer.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Manage project activities and requests across all management phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
• Work closely with international customers in prioritizing project works & coordinating product roadmap development in order to achieve the ultimate objectives of products/projects.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Project manager or in a similar role.
• Fluent in English (both oral & written)
• Certified PMP/PMI-ACP preferred.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Technical based is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Opportunities to work with foreign customers.
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29