Mô tả công việc
• Manage project from planning to closing
o Create Project plan based on project scope and requirement
o Direct and monitor project team to execute project based on defined project plan
o Tracking project progress, cost and quality
o Manage project performance based on JIRA tool and others
o Perform risk management to minimize project risks
o Report and escalate to management as needed
o Ensure all deliverables are released on-time with predefined quality
• Manage project resource by
o Build project team by training/coaching members
o Tracking/evaluate project member performance
o Solve team conflict to ensure project teamwork
o Motivate member
• Manage project stack-holder for both internal and external
o Work directly with customer about requirement and schedule
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
• At least 3-5 years of total working experience in project management or equivalent positions
• Have a strong knowledge in software development life-cycle from Requirement definition to System Testing.
• Mastered at least one project management methodology and is familiar with others (Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum…)
• Mastered at least one software development estimation method
• Have strong knowledge in project management area like Scope management, Resource Management, Time management, Cost management, Risk management and Quality management and so on.
• Good at soft-skill, specially communication skill, decision-making skill, reporting or documentation skill
• WBS, Scheduling and Progress Tracking are mandatory skill for this position.
• Good at MS Office, specially Excel, Power Point and MS Project
• Excellent skills in English communication (both written and spoken) – TOEIC 700+ or equivalent
• Have experience with JIRA is a plus
• PMP/PSM certificate is a plus
• Software programming languages and business analysis skill are a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Achievements during working on projects:
• Opportunity working for the biggest project of Fsoft in 2020
• Opportunity to get experience in up-stream, level up your skill quickly
• Get knowledge about Automotive domain
Compensation & Benefit: Fsoft standard
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review one time per year or on career promotion.
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29