Mô tả công việc
Roll out public affairs and corporate communications activities following the company guidelines / standards on corporate communications.
Implement events related to corporate communications projects of the company
To support Head of General Affairs & Corporate Communications in developing, implementing, and monitoring the annual corporate public affairs and communications planning and strategies
To manage and control the process of public affairs & communications projects in line with the plan, budget and time frame.
KEY RESULT AREA
Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
· Support the implementation of the Corporate Public Policy Strategy
· Support the successful implementation of corporate communications projects including internal & external communications, media relations, donation & sponsorships, etc.
· Work along with the given corporate public affairs communications plans, budget, and time frame;
· Coordinate the activities of external participants and internal departments throughout the entire stage the project, from planning to implementation;
· Evaluate the overall result and benefit of the project in accordance with the business and operation objectives.
Monitor third parties
· Monitor the work process, effectiveness, and results from the third parties
· Regular monitoring the budget of the department’s projects.
· Ad-hoc works of Public Affairs & Corporate Communications as assigned by the Head of General Affairs & Corporate Communications
· Regularly reporting to Head of General Affairs & Corporate Communications;
· Interaction with other functions within Public Affairs & Corporate Communications including media relations, external communications, internal communications,
· Constant interaction with Branding, Offer Management, Operations, Quality Assurance, Administration, Stores, and other departments within the company
· Interaction with agencies, associations.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree, preferably in communications, journalism, international relations, public policies or related subjects
- High degree of responsibility, pro-active, persistent, and collaboration ability
- Strong ability to coordinate activities amongst various parties
- Self-discipline with ability to work systematically
- High self-motivation
- Good computer literacy, familiar with office application programs
- Team player who integrates information from many sources across other departments
- Strong skills in project management
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Vietnamese
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/06/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29