Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
As part of the largest Oriental Supermarket Chain in The UK, your responsibilities shall be included but not limited to:
- Search for new qualified suppliers (both international and domestic), maintain and expand network and relationship with them.
- Get samples, analyze quality and compare products.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with suppliers
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies
- Send them to the suppliers
- Review inventories and order as required
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis
- Review deliveries against the orders/ Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including posting purchase order on the e-till and SAP systems.
- Follow up with international vendors and UK shops over the phone for delivery schedules/shipment
- Prepare monthly purchase report in excel and share with VN and UK office
- Co-ordination with different UK stores, UK warehouse, UK head-office, Marketing departments.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Working hour: 13.00-21.00 (Mon-Fri), 8.30-12.30 (Sat)
- Bachelor (Business Admin or/ and Foreign trade/ Finance and accounting)
- English (intermediate level)
- Accuracy and attention to detail, good analysing and coordination skills
- An understanding of data analysis
- Ability to work independently as a team in fast pace environment, excellent time management, meticulous and strong organization skills
- Result-oriented, organised, meticulous with good problem solving skills, resourceful with high initiative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Other required skills: Purchase skills, Vendor Development skills, Material Planning skills, Production Engineering skills, Stores management skills, Packing Material management skills, Office Coordination skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Base salary, insurance, annual leaves, and Public holiday as per Vietnamese law.
- 13th month of salary, salary review once a year.
- Team building trip, training opportunity in The UK.
- Young, dynamic working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
THE UK'S LARGEST VIETNAMESE SEAFOOD SUPPLIER
Kim Son Ltd is a speciality frozen food distributor with a head office in London. We have a large customer base in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Continental Europe.
We supply a great variety of products including exotic seafood, vegetables, fruits, snacks and ready meals. Our exotic seafood range include a wide selection of marine fish, fresh water fish, fish pastes, white fish fillets, shrimps, blue swimming crabs, soft-shell crabs, cuttlefish, squids, baby octopus, clams, scallops, apple snails, sea cucumbers, abalones and flog legs .
As the largest distributor of Vietnamese seafood in the UK, our products are carefully sourced from well-established manufacturing partners all whom are EU approved. All our products are thoroughly cleaned and prepared to save customers valuable time when it comes to cooking that meal. Our finished products are fresh frozen and vacuumed packed to preserve quality and freshness. And to further ensure that quality and freshness is maintained, we store all our products in modern purpose-built 24 hour temperature-regulated cold stores.
It is also our endeavour to continue seeking new products everyday to widen our product range even more. We can be sure there is something for every customer!
Our specialist knowledge of the seafood industry together with strong customer focus will provide you and your customers with complete satisfaction. Kim Son is a brand representing premier quality, reliability and second-to-none customer service.
Kim Son, a brand representing premier quality, reliability and consistently good services.
Trụ sở công ty: 185 Cô Bắc, Phường Cô Giang, Quận 1, TP.HCMWebsite: http://www.kimson.co.uk/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29