The new Component Solutions™ Director™ and Truss Studio™ software has been designed from the ground up to provide easy and flexible solutions for your business.
- Model structures in an intuitive 3D environment
- Create true and panel designs and optimize them for production efficiency
- Generate bids quickly
- Send truss designs to Simpson Strong-Tie for engineering seals from within the software
- Generate production reports and automated machinery files to meet your manufacturing needs
Given that, software development is a new service coming along company strategy to support testing and providing easy and flexible solutions for customer’s business.
At Simpson Strong-Tie we value the individual, and the creativity that individuals can bring to the workplace. You join this company for a career, not a job!
Designer‘s customer project from start to finish to make sure the software quality is good to release. Qualified candidates will be working in a team-based software development environment to create quality Truss design and management software for our customers.
1. Providing Truss software quality based on the Designer’s perspective to make sure the software is working according to users ( Truss designers ) expectation. The main responsibility of this position is to test the whole components of Truss software by walking through design’s process from start to finish including but not limited (80%):
- Test Truss software on client server mode with customer’s database
- Execute the project in job Library before releasing a version
- Create design illustrations from blueprints to produce working drawings for fabrication
- Design multi-family building project through software components
- Check Load and combination applied on trusses
- Complete and finalize designs for production and assembly
- Evaluate designs to ensure that design standards are being met
- Review and analyzes specifications, blueprints, engineered drawings and related designs to determine factors affecting design of the wall, trust and engineered wood components
- Report the software issues and improvements from above testing
2. Providing research & development including (20%):
- Develop requirements that is being applied in software
- Research new code, standard or any new design specification required to add in the software
- Support the team to execute Regression test
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Relevant
- English certificate equivalent to Toeic 500+
- Minimum 3 years using truss, engineered wood product or wall panel design software ( Mitek, ITW )
- Competency in basic mathematics, geometry and trigonometry
- Knowledgeable in reading architectural and structural plans
- Ability to profile true geometry across the plane
- Ability to calculate reaction, Load combination, load tributary
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
- Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
- Participate in training programs of the Company.
- Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
- Participate in the annual team building and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!