Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
* Quality assurance (70%):
- Take sample, perform and report the results after doing sensory random checks (QIP) for all inbound/outbound shipments
- Coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders to implement, control and setting up QA SOP & WI.
- Coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders to investigate and resolve any complaint/ incident related to QA by using Fishbone Diagram and Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Facilitate for customer and third parties audits. Action plan preparation before customer and third party audits & implementation follow up after customer and third party audits.
- Implement other administrative/ reporting activities at QA department, such as following/ implementing PTQ guidelines, raising/ managing CAPA, recording/ managing issue log, customer log, etc…
- QA documents & records control.
* Inventory management (15%):
- Record, prepare inbound/storage/outbound report and to investigate on any stock discrepancies.
- Record, manage, and prepare report on damaged/ expired goods at warehouse.
- Collect stores’ orders, prepare picking list (KPL) and follow up with third parties to process picking list (PKL) accordingly.
- Inbound/outbound documents & records control.
* Transport QA management (10%):
- Verify the truck’s cleanliness, air temperature of trucks which come to pick up goods, the personal hygiene and safety of delivery staff, as well as their QIP process for all outbound shipments.
- Training for truck driver/ assistant
* Warehouse QA management (5%):
- Ensure the third parties deliver all 21 requirements written in DQMP (i.e. sanitation & pest control program, personal hygiene practice, material handling, storage and delivery practices, facility security, contingency planning, etc…
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Having working experience in QA field in at least 01 year
- Experience in food- beverage field is a plus
- To have an understanding of HACCP; ISO 14001; ISO 18000; ISO 22301 is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềQuản lý chất lượng (QA/QC)
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Ltd.
Tax code: 0302587881
DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.
DHL offers expertise in express, air and ocean freight, overland transport, contract logistics solutions as well as international mail services, combined with worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local markets. DHL's international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results every day
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast- paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.
Trụ sở công ty: 7th Floor, e.Town 3, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City,Website: https://www.logistics.dhl/vn-vi/home.html
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29