Mô tả công việc
- Make quality standard for inspection and evaluation; manage the quality of inputs/outputs in the production process
- Coordinate with PE department to make FA sample and prepare document base on customer request
- Training and evaluate workers skill of equipment using & measuring method
- Negotiate with customer about standard, limit sample
- Receive customer’s claim and make improvement reports
- Prepare document for customer audit
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduated in chemical, automation, mechanical or relevant major
- Have at least 01 year experience in same position, prefer in Japanese Manufacturing Company
- Good command of Chinese.
- Good organizational & analytical skills, teamwork skills
- Have experiences to use AutoCAD software is advantage.
- Good ability of communication and negotiation
- Have a high sense of responsibility
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, Annual salary revision based on performance
- Bonus: maximum = 5 months salary/1 year & minimum = 2 months salary/1 year
- Training courses and overseas training opportunities (Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China).
- A dynamic, modern, friendly and professional working environment.
- Full social and health insurance belong to Vietnamese labor law.
- Summer vacation (3 days, 2 nights); family day; end-year party; teambuilding...
- Car pick up from Ha Noi center to company.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn