Qc Engineer (Manual, Web Testing)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Collaborate with other QC Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Has 1-3 years of experience in software testing.
- Has basic knowledge in the testing concept.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem solving aptitude
- Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have knowledge of Automated Test & Performance Test is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29