Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for adherence to Environment, Health and Safety Management policy
- Develop rules, limits, ordinances, etc., to ensure the requirements for fire prevention, health and safety at work and legislation compliance,
- Coordinate with Government depts, Certifying and Calibration agencies.
- Close monitoring of Waster water treatment plant, fire safety prevention equipment, waste management etc.
- Organizing Safety committee meetings.
- Organizing monthly / quarterly/ annual trainings on Occupational safety, Emergency management / ISO systems.
- Close monitoring of Compliance requirements and ensuring adherence to it
- Escalate compliance related issues / submit relevant reports to Management.
- Monitoring Safety work permit, training to contractors etc.
- Assist Quality Manager during ISO audits, Equipment Calibration, GMP and any other lab related activities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical /Environment /Chemical /Science. Diploma in Safety would be preferable.
- Min 5 years of experience in SHE & Quality function of reputed/ sizeable FMCG organization.
- Good understanding of local laws related to Safety & Environment
- Interaction with various Government bodies related to SHE & Quality.
- Hands on experience in Quality, Safety & Environment management systems viz.. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001:45001.
- Good verbal & written communication skills – English & Vietnamese.
- Should be able to work in large teams/ influence large teams – Good Coordination skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 09/07/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29