Mô tả công việc
- Apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs.
- Participate in and chair the project and QMS process reviews.
- Take part in auditing average/difficult projects at the same time to make sure the project to align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product
o Work as process consultant for each project and project team.
o Involve in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. Create QA plan for each project.
o Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application;
o Verify or determine whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
o Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures.
o Identify and document noncompliance issues. Ensure that noncompliance issues are addressed. o Provide feedback to project staff and managers on the results of quality assurance activities.
o Support the project team in preventing the risk and corrective action plan for project.
- Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues (AQA).
- Train/Coach employees to build quality awareness in company.
- Plan, maintain and improve company processes.
- Work on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area.
- Collect and analyze data for process database after milestone of projects.
- Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 2 years’ experience. Good English skills.
- Have CSQA certificate is plus. At least one year experience in audit or at least 2 years’ experience in Software Development and understand the audit concept.
- Strong knowledge of CMMI.
- Strong communication skills, be good at documenting work, and must be able to work well with different groups.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new software products.
- Able to understand, and convey the Developers and the Customers viewpoints.
- Understand Agile Software Development Process is plus.
- Understand other Quality Management System (ISO, TQM…) is plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29