Mô tả công việc
The duties and responsibilities describe how the Quality Assurance Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
- To be trained/mentored NT software company, CMMI, AGILE, SCRUM in the first one month onboard
- Apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs;
- Take part in auditing projects align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product:
- Consult process for each project and project team. Create QA plan for each project
- Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application
- Verify or determine whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
- Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures
- Identify and document noncompliance issues. Ensuring that noncompliance issues are addressed. Support the project team in preventing the risks.
- Provide feedback to project staff and managers on the results of Quality assurance activities
- Collect data and Analysis data for Process database after milestone of projects;
- Working on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area;
- Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria;
- Plan, maintain and improve company processes.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science ; At least one year experience in audit or at least 2 years’ experience in any position in Software Development such as Developer, Tester, Business Analyst;
- GOOD at Quality Mindset.
- Good at English skills;
- Have CSQA certificate is plus. Understand CMMI; AGILE (SCRUM, KANBAN..)
- Strong communication skills, be good at documenting work, and must be able to work well with different groups;
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new software products;
- Able to understand, and convey the Developers and the Customers viewpoints;
- Understand other Quality Management System (ISO, TQM…) is plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29