Mô tả công việc
• Plan, lead, manage and improve P+F Vietnam Quality in line with Global Quality Management Targets and Objectives.
• Collaborate closely within the international QM organization.
• Support the international IE and engineering departments to ensure state-of-the-art production processes according to international QM standards.
• Manage incidents within the global QM organization whenever the production site of Vietnam is affected or the originator of the incident.
• Ensure proper implementation and compliance of quality management systems
• Drive continuous quality improvement.
• Moderate and administrate the annual management review.
• Plan, execute and manage internal and external audits.
• Process and analyze failure statistics and collaborate with other departments to implement measures to prevent errors.
• Train new employees on quality-related topics and promote quality awareness within the organization.
• Participate in the Budgeting Process for Resource, Investments and Training Needs.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• A Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent education.
• Minimum five years of relevant professional and management experience including:
• Experience in auditing and evaluation of quality processes.
• Team leadership and mentoring experience.
• Project Management experience.
• Relevant knowledge include:
• In-depth knowledge of the relevant quality management systems and standards and the international quality management rules.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the areas of process and automation technology.
• Technical Documentation.
• In-depth knowledge of ERP-System.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft applications.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese both written and spoken.
• Analytical thinking.
• Ability to make a decision.
• Ability to assert oneself.
• Communication skills.
• Conversation skills.
• Conflict management.
• Drive for results.
• Holistic thinking.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Presentation skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January; Health & accident insurance 24/24
• Housing allowance; Transportation allowance; Fare allowance; School fee allowance; Lunch meal
• On the job training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
- Công ty TNHH New Day với quy mô gần 100 nhân viên, tọa lạc tại Quận Hải Châu Đà Nẵng.
- Thành lập hơn 2 năm với nhiều chi nhánh và trung tâm phân phối sản phẩm.
- Chuyên kinh doanh, phân phối các dòng sản phẩm Việt Nam với tiêu chí " Người Việt dùng hàng Việt."
Trụ sở công ty: Quận Hải Châu - Đà Nẵng.
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29