Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• For the effective implementation of Technical Manual
• To ensure the product, package quality remains at the required quality by the organization.
• To train the quality control staff to perform their jobs as per business needs.
• To ensure that the Quality related records are maintained
• To Control quality of beer from brewing to packing
• Making quality report daily and weekly with action to improve quality of product.
• Problem solving related to quality of beer in market.
• Support Company events in the local brewing community as well as throughout the company's sales and distribution network when needed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• BA/BS in Food technology, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology.
• Minimum of 02 year experience of QA/QC supervisor in food or beverage company, craft beer is plus.
• A strong understanding of quality process controls.
• An understanding of Laboratory Operations / Quality Control procedures.
• Identify product deficiencies (color, smell, taste). This requires having close, distance, color and peripheral vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• A strong work ethic and the ability to multi-tasks prioritize and adapt to changing situations.
• English skill is plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 13rd Month Salary: based on the accumulated salary in the employment year divided by actual working months.
• Transportation and Travelling Fees: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Insurances: Compulsory Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are in accordance with the applicable law of Vietnam. Beside this, you will be covered by the Health Care Insurance paid by the Company.
• Public Holidays: You will be entitled to 10 days of Public Holidays fully paid in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
• Annual Leave: You will be entitled to 12 days of Annual Leave during one full year of employment.
• Company Trip: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Discount Policy: You will be eligible to the current Company policy and benefits applied for employees at Pasteur Street Craft Beer Trading & Restaurant Service JSC (50% for beer and 30% for food).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Pasteur Street Brewing Company (PSBC) started with the simple idea to combine American craft brewing techniques with fresh and exotic Vietnamese ingredients to create amazing craft beer. When founder, John Reid shared his idea with Alex Violette, then Head Brewer at Upslope Brewing, Alex was immediately sold and moved to Saigon, Vietnam. Named after the street where their first Taprooms are located, PSBC has enjoyed rapid growth since 2014. PSBC has carefully developed over 200 distinct beers, 6 Taprooms and serving the brews in over 300 outlets throughout the country! Throughout our growth, the vision of combining the best Vietnamese ingredients with professional American craft brewing know-how is still core to everything we do.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 5, Tòa nhà Halo Building, 92D Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Phường 22, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://pasteurstreet.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn