Mô tả công việc
Are you passionate about Quality System Management and ready to join the Winning Team? Join us now to keep writing the long history of Colgate - Palmolive as Quality System Engineer (Temp 7 Months) Position.
. Reports to Quality Manager
. Work venue: My Phuoc Plant, Ben Cat Dist., Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
. Additional support: Transportation provided for you when be invited for an interview at the factory
. Responsible for: developing, implementing and monitoring the site’s Quality Plan. This includes delivery of training and execution of methodologies to enable the manufacturing site to deliver consistent, safe and effective products. He/she is also responsible for managing the site’s Quality Audit Program to ensure conformance with standards and Quality-related regulatory requirements. The individual will participate in Divisional and Corporate Quality Audits. He/she will assist in developing and mentoring the site’s Quality competency and capability. The individual will leverage audit results and other data based KPI's to identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities and reduce variation and waste. He/she will build relationships and common programs with Product Development (both local RTC and Global Technology Center(s)), Local Marketing, Global and Local Packaging, and Divisional and local Supply Chain Management, Quality, EOHS, and GML&S Departments, as well as outside consultants and suppliers.
2. The job description below is to list out some missions that we are in need of your talent to support Colgate - Palmolive to keep growing even faster in Tooth-brushing making industry:
· Implement the site-specific Quality Plan, direction and policies with the goal of protecting the business, reducing variation and waste, and growing the business.
· Interfaces with Company Regulatory and Legal Departments to address local regulatory issues and to communicate with local regulatory agencies
· Contribute to Quality Standards and Guidelines updates/enhancements.
· Assists in building divisional and local capability by delivering training programs and evaluating training effectiveness. Identify and develop new learning tools.
· Measures Global/Divisional KPIs and periodically report progress to QA Manager.
· Participates in Corporate, Division and/or Local Quality Audits. Provide assistance in closing audit observations. Periodically provide progress report to Senior Management.
· Participates in business issue resolution and continuous improvement.
· Lead Quality/FP&R/EOSH standard: refer on R&R matrix detail for each standard.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
. Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
. At least 3 years exp in Quality/ ISO/ Compliance
. Good English Communication Skill
. Experience with SMETA, ISO audit
. Have experiences in system management is a big plus
. High integrity
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Learning opportunities
. Working Hours (8:00 - 16:00 from Monday to Friday only)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29