Quản lý Đối tác-Project Coordinator
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The project coordinator will have:
1. Project management responsibilities for strategic web development projects. The project coordinator will be responsible to manage the projects from scope, cost, quality, timeline and set up/ process perspective. Key will be the management of the development teams, partners, stakeholders, management of roadmap/ use cases followed by the validation to ensure projects meet requirements, design standards, timeline and budget.
2. Leadership responsibilities to manage multiple in-direct resources locally. This includes also relationship and networking management.
Measure of success
• Defining and implementing project development roadmap according to agreed scope, timeline, quality and budget/ cost
• Establish an organization that follows state of the art development processes in project management
• Leading cross-functional teams across parents and drive towards one goal
• Relationship management in a challenging set up in order to identify and solve problems fast in a pragmatic way
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Manage multiple project streams simultaneously
• Manage cross-functional teams (product management, development, QA, operations, release, support and maintenance)
• Translate roadmap/ use cases into goals and objectives of the project and detail them with teams
• Track and report project plans, including scheduling, milestones and cost/budget to stakeholders and management
• Identify risks and contingency plans, set up regular reviews
• Ensure that the project documentation and system support is set-up in an efficient way
• Ensure cost tracking and people time tracking of projects for internal purposes
• Define and optimize web project management processes together with the team in order to fulfill needs
• Define and optimize product development processes/ tools to ensure proper synchronization planning, system architecture, configuration management, testing management, release management etc.
• Manage and coach in-direct reports and review performance of team members
• Manage resource networks outside direct control, including outsourcing R&D to external companies
• Define and monitor resource needs in accordance with project needs and budgetary constraints
• Identify need for training and competencies build-up
• Ensure strategy definition and implementation together with project managers and development team leaders.
• Facilitates information exchange across stakeholders for new cooperation opportunities
• Proven track record in web project execution with strong focus on large-scale web and mobile solutions
• Substantial project management knowledge (PMP preferred) in project planning and running multiple streams: defining targets; setting priorities, management of costs, resources & time; reaching milestones/deadlines; documentation
• Knowledge of state of the art web development processes
• Finds any inconsistencies/conflicts of targets; avoids “grey zones” which could lead to conflicts, redesign, missing the target; can easily separate important from unimportant targets
• Strong enterprise web technical competence and capability to become acquired with new technologies in a fast time frame
• Experience in developing and leading cross-functional teams in a matrix-based organization
• Self-motivated / willingness to take initiative
• Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are essential
• Must have ability to develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, able to communicate on different “levels”, e.g. management or development
• Capable to cope with high work load, can handle multiple project streams and complex tasks. Result oriented. Strong in getting things done.
• Setting priorities, being a reliable partner in delivering and communication
• Excellent organizational, record retention, and time management skills
• Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability and track record in building up and supporting a team culture
• Acting in an open feedback culture
• Leadership qualities with the ability to work well with diverse groups of people and motivate others to achieve objectives and an ability to delegate in matrix organization
• Celebrates successes; actively works on team spirit
• Shows genuine interest in developing himself/herself and others
• Willingness to actively contribute by getting involved into projects, organizational work etc.
• Is courageous to present unpopular opinions for the sake of project execution
• Diplomatic approach in conflict situations
• Strong commitment for work
• Integrity is a strong value
Candidates shall have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Candidates should have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, professional demeanor, an eagerness to learn, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility for periodic conference meeting hours due to global set up/ different time zones.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
- Lương tháng 13, thưởng lễ tết
- Được xét tăng lương hàng năm
- Thử thách, thể hiện bản thân
- Học hỏi kiến thức và kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực Website, Media và Marketing
- Được đào tạo kỹ năng chuyên môn và kỹ năng mềm
- Phép năm 12 ngày
- Hỗ trợ cơm trưa, gửi xe
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngAgile Giải quyết vấn đề Kỹ năng giao tiếp Quản lý thời gian Tiếng Anh giao tiếp Microsoft Office
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ENVZONE offers digital solutions for clients in A/E/C industry. We are one of the few digital solution outsourcing consultancy firms available on the market, helping engineering industry clients in North America market address web and digital marketing challenges.
Our expertly organized, managed and streamlined process has been proven effective no matter where client or client’s target project is located. Client’s project is assigned its own marketing specialist and project manager for the highest quality and personal service.
We offer an easy solution for businesses looking to outsource web development and digital marketing projects but worried about how things will work out. ENVZONE supplements in-house digital marketing teams or provides resources to firms without hiring a huge team of digital marketing staff.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 46, Tòa nhà Bitexco, 2 Hải Triều, Quận 1, Tp.HCMWebsite: https://www.envzone.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29