Mô tả công việc
• Oversees all aspects of large, complex application architect, application landscape, and systems development projects
• Manage application development resources to complete projects on time, in scope and on budget
• Ensure application maintenance, installations and enhancement are timely, efficient and effective
• Measure and monitor application performance, usage, availability, capacity and health
• Develop, maintain, and administer third party and customized software applications to meet organizational needs; provide documentation for all such systems.
• Develop and maintain third party and customized application data interfaces to ensure proper data sharing between applications as needed.
• Create both manual and automated customized datasets and reports as required; provide documentation for all such systems.
• Provide end-user support for all application issues. Maintain user/user group management for applications. Update support documentation and tracking systems. Provide documentation and coordinate ongoing system and software trainings/knowledgebase.
• Provide systems analysis for specific projects including recommended user interface design, database and API specifications. Provide quality assurance for other developers’ projects.
• Provide database administration as necessary for third party and custom application
• Research technology opportunities, possibilities and best practices; provide technical consultation and coordinate installation of new software ensuring industry standards are utilized.
• Leads systems analysis and programming teams throughout the application/systems development life cycle
• Prepares long- and short-range plans for application selection and systems development, production, and maintenance activities
• Analyzes project-related issues and formulates innovative solutions in the areas of finance, scheduling, methodology, technology, and tools
• Interact with users to understand and document their functional and nonfunctional needs
• Encourage application developers to work with users to ensure strong user experience and interface design • Liaise with IT Corporate to ensure compliant as well as leveraging resources
• Manage annual application maintenance and development budget
• Implement IT Security best practices in application architecture, design and implementation • Maintain knowledge of application development and cloud computing market trends and technology
• Any other duties as required by the CIO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Sciences, Technology Management, Information Systems, Business, or Leadership from an accredited college or university.
• 5+ years' experience in software development and project management
• Experience in higher education setting is preferred.
• Experience in programming, system integration, and implementing real-time application machine control, and networking solutions communicating with other computing systems
• Extensive knowledge of the following: data center operations, database administration, telecommunications, network engineering, client/server computing, hosted systems and hardware platforms.
• Understand and experienced with SaaS, Cloud base technology and solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of current IT systems and methodologies, including environmental and operational management of data centers, Internet, storage and security systems.
• Proven experience in the concurrent management of a range of corporate IT systems and associated software.
• Experience delivering a consultative and partnering approach with stakeholders.
• Proven relationship management experience with external vendors.
• Proven ability applying technology solutions to business problems.
• Experience with program and portfolio delivery, driving and managing projects and activities across multiples streams, realizing benefits against investment.
• Excellent overall technical skills in a variety of platforms and the proven ability to manage major incidents.
• Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles
• Demonstrated sensitivity to, and understanding of, the diverse academic, social, economic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of university students.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Familiar with a range of technologies e.g. Microsoft Server & Client operating system and infrastructure applications, Cisco Voice and Networking, VMware. Essential, knowledge of IT service management methodologies
• Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work with faculty, staff, and students as well as community groups of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
• Strong interpersonal, management and consultative skills
• Ability to effectively influence and persuade, along with the ability to adapt your style and message to connect to the appropriate audience while maintaining strong sense credibility
• Rigorous and capable of high attention to detail over an extended period
• Follows up and completes with precision, conscientious and diligent
• Strives to achieve excellence and commit to the highest ethical standards and transparency
Quyền lợi được hưởng
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Hà Nội
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29