Mô tả công việc
• Plan and develop an infrastructure roadmap to ensure a high level of infrastructure using the latest technologies; contribute to the development of IT Strategy and Infrastructure plan for VinUniversity.
• Provide direction and standards for helpdesk, desktop and Infrastructure support operations including creation of desktop and infrastructure device deployments and maintenance for the VinUniversity campus.
• Ensure the University’s server, data center, storage, network, telephony and backup estate is maintained and developed to the required level. Activities will comprise both project driven and “business as usual” engineering.
• Lead the appropriate work for infrastructure and security software systems in accordance with user requirements and assure that documentation provides an adequate basis for use of the various systems.
• Manage system resources to run and maintain, monitor and refresh current systems; to implement proactive and preventative measures to ensure reliable and efficient system availability;
• Review and recommend opportunities to implement efficiencies and cost-saving measures with an eye toward long-term sustainability and best practice standards.
• Identify and analyze gaps and opportunities for the deployment of IT assets, tools and solutions, to facilitate process improvements, service enhancements, and cost-saving opportunities; leverage and improve upon existing technology portfolio to create efficiencies and increase resource stewardship;
• Analyze current service delivery capabilities and assist with, suggest, plan, and implement short and long-term improvements and procedures in support of strategic IT goals, projects and enterprise initiatives.
• Perform complex tasks on critical infrastructure upgrades, security and infrastructure projects as well as upgrades
• Provide high-quality Information Security guidance documentation and training.
• Define the yearly budget and ensure that the Infrastructure department operates under the budget allocated and approved.
• Carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented.
• Respond rapidly and effectively to IT security incidents, managing them in a professional manner including computer forensics for evidence gathering and preservation. Appropriate and sensitive handling of affected staff and students and efficient liaison with external and law enforcement agencies when required.
• To be responsible for the coordination of regular Information Security Reviews in the University and with partner organizations by conducting assessments of faculty and departmental systems processes and infrastructure and making recommendations to minimize risks identified.
• Lead by example and provide good security guidance and advice on best practice to service managers, staff at all levels and students of the university and partner organizations.
• To be the definitive point of contact for all members of the University seeking advice on information security
• Liaise with external security agencies where required and ensure that any information requested is provided on a timely and secure basis, to represent the University in Information security fora.
• Liaise with Corporate IT to ensure compliance with Corporate as well as leveraging Corporate resources
• Evaluate third party provider’s performance as required to ensure IT service provision standards are maintained.
• Implement University change initiatives regarding Information Technology strategies to achieve agreed outcomes including effective negotiation and consultation with staff.
• Any other duties as required by the CIO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Sciences, Technology Management, Information Systems, Business, or Leadership from an accredited college or university. • 10+ years' IT infrastructure experience in a complex organization.
• 5+ years' experience leading IT infrastructure services.
• Experience in higher education setting is preferred.
• Experience in building asset management and ongoing maintenance plans.
• Extensive knowledge of the following: data center operations, database administration, telecommunications, network engineering, client/server computing, hosted systems and hardware platforms.
• Demonstrated knowledge of current IT systems and methodologies, including environmental and operational management of data centers, Internet, storage and security systems.
• Proven track record in system and network administration, wireless and firewall management.
• Proven experience in the concurrent management of a range of corporate IT systems and associated software.
• Experience delivering a consultative and partnering approach with stakeholders.
• Proven relationship management experience with external vendors.
• Proven ability applying technology solutions to business problems.
• Experience with program and portfolio delivery, driving and managing projects and activities across multiples streams, realizing benefits against investment.
• Excellent overall technical skills in a variety of platforms and the proven ability to manage major incidents.
• Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles
• Demonstrated sensitivity to, and understanding of, the diverse academic, social, economic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of university students.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Familiar with a range of technologies e.g. Microsoft Server & Client operating system and infrastructure applications, Cisco Voice and Networking, VMware.
• Essential, knowledge of IT service management methodologies Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work with faculty, staff, and students as well as community groups of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
• Strong interpersonal, management and consultative skills
• Ability to effectively influence and persuade, along with the ability to adapt your style and message to connect to the appropriate audience while maintaining strong sense credibility
• Rigorous and capable of high attention to detail over an extended period
• Follows up and completes with precision, conscientious and diligent
• Strives to achieve excellence and commit to the highest ethical standards and transparency
Quyền lợi được hưởng
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Hà Nội
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29