Mô tả công việc
• Lead raw material sourcing and purchasing within Asia.
• Engineer towards the customer quality specifications within the CleanDye production capabilities together with operation leads.
• Price negotiation of raw materials
• Initiate material testing and evaluate reports against required specifications
• Monitoring of supplier performance
• Lead in material development and material development planning
• Oversee and maintain smooth flow in import logistics and local movement
• Maintain all SOP of purchase related to, purchase orders, payment etc.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Working Location: Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 7 years working experience of which at least 3 years’ experience in purchasing management.
• Good knowledge of textile engineering for knits and wovens. Capable to examine and specify fabric specifications from swatch.
• Knowledge of textile purchasing in Asian and Vietnamese textile market
• Experience in effectively managing a wide range of relationships.
• Experience in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures.
• Keen on working in multinational working environment and technology company
• Strong financial knowledge and ability to work within budgets
• Good planning & Reporting skills. The ability to present information well, both verbally and written
• Price negotiation and supplier management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, Vietnamese and preferably Chinese
It would be a bonus if you have:
• Understanding of CSR and Responsible sourcing
• Experience with supplier performance evaluation and audits
• Interest in chemical management systems
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.13th month bonus, holidays and insurances in accordance with Vietnam laws
.Company provides lunch, laptop, sim card
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Hà Nội, VN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29