Raw Material Planner
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- This position is responsible for evaluating materials against demand from project plans to inform concerned departments what materials will be needed and when. The position will provide short-term and mid- term material plans to our manufacturing facilities to meet our customer needs
- Confirm material using for Customer Order report for Planning & Inventory Control Department, Warehouse, IQC working.
- Provide urgent containers need to get for CO confirmed for C&L arranging shipment arriving schedule.
- Work with US planners to fill W4 demand as our capacity (prepare for CO confirmed next week)
- Top items feedback.
- Plan drop feedback, follow up excess & obsoleted material status, and generate other inventory reports.
- Safety stock checking status.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Senior Raw Materials Planner/ Head Dept.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or Equivalent
- More than 3 years related experience.
- Excellent in English both in writing and spoken.
- Understand production capacity concepts and logical
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel in conducting data analysis
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems (i.e. SAP or other ERP software)
- Must possess an understanding of supply chain and capacity planning principles
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing planning systems
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of financial impact and cost alternatives
- Strong mathematical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Wanek Furniture is a key company in the supply chain of the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world with a distribution network reaching out to more than 123 companies.
Wanek Furniture was established in Vietnam in 2008, and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Binh Duong Province with more than 9,000 employees.
Wanek Furniture not only offers its employees the opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees a long term and stable career path with attractive benefits. With a workforce having a positive attitude and a mindset geared towards success, Wanek Furniture continues to be a preferred employer who engages with its employees and strives for personal development to achieve the impossible.
We strive to provide our employees with a variety of opportunities for career development and advancement through continuous training opportunities both internationally and domestic, collaboration with a global team, and daily networking opportunities with experts within the companies various departments. Joining the Wanek team not only means you have a commitment to excellence, but you have the opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.
Take the next step in your career as a part of our talented team, committed to exceptional quality and superior delivery.
We hire for ATITUDE and train for SKILL
Trụ sở công ty: No.11, VSIP II, Street 6, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province, VietnamWebsite: www.wanekcareer.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29