Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for process development and introduction of new products or technologies.
- Formulate equipment requirements and plans for new products and new process development plans
- Formulate new product inspection standards.
- Guide, review and be responsible for product design and approval of changes.
- Analyze technology, resource costs and market needs to evaluate the feasibility of the project.
- Responsible for the project leadership of the R&D group.
- Responsible for product development, structural design/proofing, metering and checking the amount, BOM, production guidance compilation... etc.
- Other Duties As Assigned by superiors.
- Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC (shuttle bus from HCMC).
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduation.
- Language: Proficient in English & Chinese.
- Experience: At least 8 year experience in same position.
- More than 3 years of research experience in Textile Research Institute, Textile Association, Industrial Technology Research Institute, etc. about Textile fiber, non-woven fabric, polymer material and related industry professional work.
- Knowledgeable the factory requirements rules, requirements in the production process, ...
- Ability to work with related departments and synthesize projects.
- Ability to work with local and oversea suppliers.
- Skill: Management Communication.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Salary: Competitive;
2. Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29