Mô tả công việc
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS/Windows applications.
• Design architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
• Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
FOR SENIOR LEVEL: Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
• 3+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus
• Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
• Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
• Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
• Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
• Forensic attention to detail.
• You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• Work from Monday – Friday
• Opportunity to work onsite in US for 2-3 months
• Annual free training and certification support
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
• Vietnam’s largest and one of the fastest growing software companies.
• Over 15,000 software outsourcing projects in the last 20 years.
• A broad presence in diverse global markets.
• Specialist in shaping world-class networks of global delivery centers
Trụ sở công ty: Tòa nhà FPT Cầu Giấy, số 17 phố Duy Tân, Phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Hà NộiWebsite: fsoft.com.vn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29