Mô tả công việc
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS/Windows applications.
• Design architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
• Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
FOR SENIOR LEVEL: Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
• 3+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus
• Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
• Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
• Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
• Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
• Forensic attention to detail.
• You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• Work from Monday – Friday
• Opportunity to work onsite in US for 2-3 months
• Annual free training and certification support
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29