Mô tả công việc
• Receive & welcome clients & visitors.
• Answer & transfer incoming calls in a professional manner.
• Arrange mail delivery to clients and partners
• Keep the reception area clean & neatly.
• Maintain & update contact details of staffs in office.
• Be responsible and coordinate activities and events of the office.
• Planning & order things for Office using such as stationery, name card, etc.
• Update clients’ data into system.
• Other admin tasks as assigned by Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Graduated from University & College, preferred in Administration and Tourism/Hospitality.
• Good looking appearance, happy & smile face.
• Good communications skills.
• Good English skills (especially in oral) & computer skills.
• Careful, integrity, hard working, team work, attention to detail and accuracy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Career opportunities in one of the largest Resorts and Club Management Group in the world and the biggest in Australia, to be able to optimize abilities and develop career.
• Insurance based on Vietnam Labor Law and extra Health Care.
• 02-month probation.
• Term of contract: Long-term contract.
• Working environment: International and dynamic in the tourism and leisure industry. The Group operates across the world.
• Only accept: CV in English
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/04/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29