Mô tả công việc
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to control inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support academic teams, ensure classes are fully equipped and ready to use before study time.
- Control and maintain the appearance of the classrooms, reception and meeting areas
- Welcome students and parents when they arrive. Instruct them to the right destinations and also be responsible for introducing E2 program to new clients.
- Answer and transfer incoming call to the attention person from other Departments and take note if the person is not available
- Manage student attendance list and go through cleaning service checklist as a daily task.
- Lead projects and initiatives that help improve administrative processes and ensure a positive
- Keep track of company travel plan, monthly update number of required trips.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Academic or work experience in administration
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Proficiency in MS office and managing databases, spreadsheets.
• Willing to rotate to other Learning Centers for back-up and support.
You’ll really stand out if you have...
• Positive, self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
• Ability to engage positively with customers and partners in person and via telephone.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: 33 C-D-E Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm, Q1, TP.HCMWebsite: http://e2.com.vn/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799