Mô tả công việc
- Receptionist: All tasks relating to receptionist’s job (e.g greeting & welcome guests, receiving and answering telephone, and documents delivery to relevant Dept.)
- Administering the front desk activities and ensuring the reception decorum and meeting scheduled.
- Control and maintain the appearance of the reception
- Responsible for handling inquiries and internal /external call transfers.
- Maintaining all files, correspondence and records on a daily basis.
2. General Admin
- Assisting in purchasing administration-related equipment, supplies and maintaining records of all office purchases, quotations, purchase requisitions, purchase orders etc.
- Ordering stationery, necessities
- Keep track of the company's equipment and assets, plan to purchase additional equipment to ensure job requirements.
- Manage and follow up cleaning tasks in office and meeting rooms
- Help to organize meetings and events
- Book air ticket and hotel for staff for business/training trip.
- Support and co-operate with other departments on administrative works
- Control Admin expenses monthly
- Other tasks: Other tasks assigned by Head of HR.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education Required: University graduated
- Female, age from 22 to 25
- Solid communication skills both English verbal and written
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Good PC skills
- Relevant prior work experience in receptionist is preferred.
- Highly responsible, trustworthy, result-oriented
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive income compared to the market
• 13th month salary, KPIs from 1 - 4 months
• Paid social insurance based on full salary
• 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
• Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
• Annual company trip
• Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
• Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
• Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
• Opportunities to promote to higher positions.
Work environment & colleagues:
• Top Management are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
• Young and dynamic working environment
• Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, a company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 08/11/2020
Ngành nghềHành chính / Văn phòng
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest-growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Trụ sở công ty: 190 Huỳnh Văn Bánh, P.12, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP. Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://www.ninjavan.co/vn-vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29