Mô tả công việc
- Pick up and Delivery service for walk-in customer to visit reception desk of service center of express center.
- Collect outbound shipments from walk-in customer with good corporate image.
- Ensure securitiy inspection on all shipment in accordance with regulatiory process and lable tag of SI.
- Re-pack carefully if necessary and pass over to MPS timely.
- Hand over inbound shipment to walk-in customer pre-arranged consignee collection in a well-manged manner.
- Creoos check the shipment data and manifest ones and upload into HOST though on-line or manually.
- Generate end of day/week/month report for operations and / or billing purpose to customer's demands.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Communication in English (written & spoken)
- Basic PC Skills.
- Pleasant, out-going manner and well presenter image.
- Office automation software in English.
- Ability to work in shifts (8h/day; ship ends by 9pm)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development.
- Salary review.
- Incentive bonus.
- Health checkup.
- Sport Club.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
DHL – The Logistics company for the world DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 300,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting climate protection, disaster management and education. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. For the latest news and happenings about DHL in Asia Pacific, visit http://press.ap.dhl.com.
Trụ sở công ty: 6 Thăng Long, Phường 4, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCMWebsite: http://www.dhl.com/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799