Mô tả công việc
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Talent Acquisition Managers, HR Managers and Hiring Managers;
• Use advanced candidate sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business;
• Execute highly effective phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
• Focus on continuous improvement and process efficiency to ensure a maximum number of new candidates, leads, internal referrals and external referrals on a daily basis.
• Support the hiring team through initial talent screening and assessment, qualified candidates recommendation and pipelining, and candidate relationship management;
•Support the team’s projects as per the relevant project leaders’ instruction and guidance (e.g. Market mapping, employer branding, campus recruitment / university networking, employee referral program, to name a few)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
•Pro-active approach and capability of thinking out of the box
•Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
•Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer experience
•Good in spoken and written English
•Can work under high pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
– Agile working environment, no dresscode (it’s your choice to be confident and comfortable)
– Training courses: The Company will provide customized training courses according to business needs, Udemy, Coursera, Linkedin Learning are available upon your request
– Team building, staff retreats and summer camp for excellent employees’ children
– Gym area, football club, running club,..
– And many more…
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29