Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and proactively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
- Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Market mapping and creating candidates’ quality database, which supporting for recruitment pace as well as quality of candidates
- Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
- Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
- Administrate Internship/Traineeship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
- Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
- Corporate with en- Japan to create & manage salesforce & google accounts for all staffs.
Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
3. MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Contact point on managing mentorship program process for employee, supporting mentor & mentee on developing phase to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
4. HR TEAMWORK & OTHER PROJECTS
- Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
- Frequent update with TA team in both regions & line manager through reports, shared files and keying in recruitment steps for each candidate.
- Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in HRM, especially recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
- Highly proactive, positive
- Customer-oriented, patient
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-13th month salary & Full working facilities
-Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events
-Premium Healthcare Program and Well-being programs for all staffs and families
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29