Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Headhunt candidates from diverse sources: VietnamWorks, Linkedin, Social network, etc.;
- Screen, interview to shortlist the qualified candidates for the right position and coordinate with Technical Leaders and Project Managers to arrange interview and follow up the offer;
- Build up HR network, Industries network and analyze the suitable channels for recruitment strategies to attract the qualified candidates;
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools;
- Update and maintain database related to staffing agenda, candidate database, headcount tracking and staff movement records;
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related topics to HR & Admin Manager;
- Develop good relationship with employees via engagement activities and daily interactions;
- Follow up closely with candidates prior to their joining and post joining till end of probation;
- Other duties as requested.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Proven working experience in recruiting
Deep understanding of recruitment processes
Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
Client focus along with relationship building skills
Business acumen and market insight
Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
Integrity and confidentiality
BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Quyền lợi được hưởng
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Organized training and a support in building your career.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
• Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
• Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngMicrosoft Office
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29